2010 Vancouver Olympics

2010 Vancouver Olympics
Welcome! It is here I hope to keep all of my sponsors and supporters up to date about my everyday life as a full time Biathlete. I will post regular updates about how my training and race season is progressing, which will hopefully provide a little insight as to exactly what my life is all about. With the Sochi 2014 Olympics fast approaching, I invite you to join me on my journey as I pursue my dreams...

Thursday, February 9, 2012











I just arrived back in Canmore from our second World Cup tour of the season and the first of the new year.  The tour had some awesome highlights, but ended on a bit of sad note.  More to come on that soon though.

In the meantime, I wanted to take this opportunity to announce and say thank you to a major sponsor, the Northwest Territories Power Corporation, for coming on board as a sponsor for the second season in a row.

Without the generosity of the Power Corporation, it would be very difficult for me to compete at the level I do today.

Thank you!!!

No comments: